All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. English is the official language of the conference, the paper should be written and presented only in English.
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
If you just want to make an oral presentation during ICIMEE 2021 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline and Abstract Submission Guideline before submitting your paper. Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers.
Paper Submission Guideline
We now differentiate between the requirements for new and revised submissions. You may choose to submit your manuscript as a single Word file to be used in the refereeing process. Only when your paper is at the revision stage, will you be requested to put your paper in to a ‘correct format’ for acceptance and provide the items required for the publication of your article.
To find out more, please visit the Preparation section below.
The paper has no page limit.
- Include title, abstract, keywords, contents, and reference list.
- Don’t include the author information in the manuscript.
- Paper size should be 8 ½ x 11 with margins set at: Top – 1 inch, Left – 1 inch, Bottom – 1.18 inch, Right – 1 inch.
- Line spacing should be 1.0 throughout the entire article, no double spacing.
- To format a paragraph, use the Microsoft Word template style: Paragraph or Times New Roman Font: 10 pt, Indent: First line: 0.2″, Justified.
- For first level heading, use the Microsoft Word template style: Heading 1 or use Times New Roman Font: 12 pt, Bold, ALL CAPS, Centered.
- For second level heading, use the Microsoft Word template style: Heading 2 or use Times New Roman Font: 12 pt, Bold, Centered.
- Equations should be centered with equation numbers on the right-hand side (flush right).
- All figures (include relevant captions) and all tables (including titles, description, footnotes) shall be placed after the reference list.
- Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided.
- Manuscript has been ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
Abstract Submission Guideline
- There is no template for abstract submission.
- If your submission is successful, you will receive email notification in 5 working days.
- To submit multiple abstract(s), repeat the submission steps.
- If you intend to submit abstract only (without full paper), you do not need to submit anything further.
Once a paper is submitted, the review process starts, as follows:
1. Anti-Plagiarism Screening
We conduct the first review of the submitted papers to ensure that all papers are clear, authentic and relevant to the conference material.
2. Expert Review
Every paper submitted to ICIMEE conference is sent to at least two reviewers that include members of the Technical Program Committee and additional qualified reviewers.
Once the paper reviewed, the author will be able to view the reviewers’ comments.
3. Paper Approval
Acceptance of the paper is based on the relevance, originality, technical soundness, presentation, references, and scientific merit of the paper. The conference chair makes the final decision on the acceptance or rejection of the paper.